13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female ME aspirant?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech and preparing for ME entrance exams. I want to do ME after my BTech. I am a female student and I want to apply for an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

21st July 2019, 01:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female ME aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am studying in BTech and preparing for ME entrance exams. I want to do ME after my BTech. I am a female student and I want to apply for an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

As per the details available, Kotak Mahindra Bank offers around 0.50% concession in interest rate for the girl students. Girl students have to contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank for exact details on the concession in interest rates.
Kotak Mahindra Bank offers the education loan for the deserving students with interest rates from 11.50% approximately. Eligible students can get a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad under Kotak Mahindra Bank education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?