3rd November 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i avail scholarship for BE if my father's income is above Rs. 16000?

I am studying in engineering course. I want to know if i can avail the scholarship for BE course despite of my father's income being above Rs. 16000 per month.

7th November 2015, 06:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i avail scholarship for BE if my father's income is above Rs. 16000?

No, you cannot get scholarship for pursuing B.E course, if your father's monthly income is above Rs. 16,000/- per month. To be eligible to get scholarship for pursuing B.E course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

Since, your father's annual income is above one lac rupees, you cannot get scholarship if you belong to OC/BC category and you can get scholarship only if you belong to SC/ST category.
10th November 2015, 08:17 PM
Kritika_Sai

Default Re: Can i avail scholarship for BE if my father's income is above Rs. 16000?

You can not avail scholarship for B.E course. There are some terms to get the scholarship.
If you are SC/ST student then your family's monthly income must be less than 16000 rs. Some organisations also give scholarships to OBC students but the monthly income must be less than 8000 rs. Also any family member must not be employed in government organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?