2nd January 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?

sir,
i m a b.tech first year student at NIT JAMSHEDPUR
belonging to the general category.
Is there any scholarship scheme for me.
My fathers annual income is about 2.5 lacs.......

2nd January 2015, 11:17 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?

National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur is one of the National importance Institution for Technical Education in India.

There are many Scholarships available in NIT but you are eligible for only following scholarship:

INDIAN EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME:

* Indian Oil Offers 2600 Scholarships for Bonafide students in full time/ Regular courses in the first year of current Academic session of two years course of 10+/ITI & MBA and in first year of at least four years course of MBBS & Engineering in a recognized School/ Institution/ College/ University can apply for the Scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?