25th September 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Hyderabad despite of failing in GATE with 0.17 marks?

I have got 22.33 marks (OBC) means i have not qualified in GATE> SO can i get a seat in Hyderabad without qualifying GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. What is my state(Andhra Pradesh) rank if scored 29.30 marks in GATE? Possibility to get admission in OU/JNTU-Hyderabad for M.Tech program?
  2. Can I get a seat in any NIT, JNTU(Hyderabad), Osmania University after scoring 33.33 marks in GATE?
  3. Possibility to get admission in M.Tech electronics in Hyderabad after scoring 9.33 in GATE with 16.67 qualifying marks?
  4. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 401 marks in GATE? What will be the counseling procedure?
  5. List of colleges in Hyderabad for a candidate who has secured 25693 AIR in GATE?
  6. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  7. Can I get JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 317 in GATE with 30 marks in EEE?
  8. M.Tech admission in JNTU Hyderabad based on GATE Score and EC Category -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in M.E(ENTC)?
  10. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  11. Where can I get admission after scoring 4856 rank in GATE, 30 marks and 493 GATE score?
  12. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad, CBIT Hyderabad or G.Pullarreddy Engineering College Kurnool?
  13. Which college can I prefer in Hyderabad and Bangalore after scoring 20.33 marks and 220 GATE score in EEE stream?
  14. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  15. Best coaching class in Hyderabad which provides study materials in Hyderabad for preparation of GATE?
  16. How is GATE Forum Hyderabad for GATE coaching?
  17. Can I get M.Tech admission in IIT Madras or IIT Hyderabad after scoring 2471 rank in EEE GATE?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Sc Agriculture in Hyderabad?
26th September 2015, 12:49 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Hyderabad despite of failing in GATE with 0.17 marks?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get a seat in the engineering institutes in Hyderabad who take admission on the basis of GATE score. This is because you have not qualified in GATE. However, there are many institutes which consider other score especially the private universities who conduct their own entrance exam for admission. It will be better for us to provide you detailed description concerning this if you can comment below with the stream of engineering and the institutes in which you are interested to enroll.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?