25th September 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Am i qualified in GATE with 26 score?

I have score only 26 marks in GATE and that i think out of 100. SO i want to know if i am qualified in GATE or not?

25th September 2015, 11:25 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i qualified in GATE with 26 score?

-> Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducts by IITs Every year for candidates who wish to join PG courses in top colleges.

-> Qualifying Marks for GATE as given below.

-> General category passes mark:
(a+s) or 25

-> SC/ST/PD Category qualification mark: 2/3

-> OBC category:
9/10
26th September 2015, 12:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i qualified in GATE with 26 score?

It depends on your stream of engineering. There are different cutoffs for different streams of engineering. So you need to check it out with your stream of engineering for the cut off score. You can comment below with the name of your stream and then we will be able to provide you a detailed description. However, for most of the branches of engineering, 26 is not a good score especially if you want to seek admission in the top institutes of the country or want to apply for jobs in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?