14th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology in any college having not qualified in GATE Exam?

My gate score is 169. I'm not qualified in gate but still i have my gate score card. Will any college offer me m.tech biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in IT?
  2. Can I get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology in any college having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  3. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  4. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  5. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  7. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  8. Better career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology for me having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 1 year back and qualified in GATE Exam?
  9. Institutes where i can get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology? I have qualified GATE with a GATE score of 358
  10. Can I do Mtech in biotechnology with 32 Score in GATE exam?
  11. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  12. Colleges offering pgecet qualified candidates to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  14. Admission to reputed colleges after GATE score 335 with scholarship?
  15. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  16. How to get admission in IIIT Kerala after passing B.Tech IT?
  17. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
11th August 2012, 10:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech in Biotechnology in any college having not qualified in GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My gate score is 169. I'm not qualified in gate but still i have my gate score card. Will any college offer me m.tech biotechnology?

There are various Universities which considers candidate who do not have a valid GATE score for admission to their Post Graduate Degree course [M.Tech] in various discipline of Engineering including Biotechnology. However, such candidates do need to qualify the Entrance Examinations conducted by the respective Universities.

The SRM University offers the M.Tech program in Biotechnology. Admission is based on Entrance Examination conducted by the University. Candidate who have completed the qualifying Examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution are eligible to appear in the Entrance Examination. Candidates with a valid score in GATE, TANCET are also eligible to apply and are considered for admission.

The VIT University offers M.Tech program in Biotechnology. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination. Admission to the M.Tech Program is based on VIT Master's Entrance Examination [VITMEE] conducted by VIT in major cities across India.

For detail information one must refer to the official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?