22nd June 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any benefit while applying for Bank Education Loan if my Grandmother is a retired Government teacher?

Respected Sir/Madam, my Grandmother is a retired Government teacher. But she is still teaching in a private college. I would like to know if I apply for education loan from any bank then what benefit I get through my Grandmother for taking an education loan as she is a Government teacher?

23rd June 2022, 06:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any benefit while applying for Bank Education Loan if my Grandmother is a retired Government teacher?

No such benefit will be provided to such candidates.
Interest subsidy is also provided to candidates who have poor economic background and who meet all the eligibility criteria of such scheme.
0.50 % concession in interest is provided to females.

Thus you also have to follow the procedure what others follow for getting education loan.
Its important that a candidate must have taken admission in a reputed college to get easy loan.
Banks easily provide loan to reputed colleges.
You will be treated like a normal candidate .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?