3rd December 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA if my father is retired High School Teacher?

Respected Sir,
I want to study MBA in India. My father was a Teacher in a High School and now he is retired. So, can I eligible to get an education loan from bank? Will bank provide me an education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  2. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  5. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  9. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  10. Obc reservation
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  13. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Education Loan to study in a Business School without a guarantor?
  15. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  17. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar? -- [New]
2nd January 2016, 07:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA if my father is retired High School Teacher?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to pursue MBA course in India even though your father is a retired high school teacher. There is no problem if your father is retired, there should be stable source of income or assets of the co-borrower to avail education loan. Apart from this, you need to get admission in a well reputed and recognized institute to avail education loan. You need to comply with all the terms and conditions of the education loan and complete the requisite formalities as instructed by the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?