22nd June 2022, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBBS. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in IndusInd Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

22nd June 2022, 11:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank to study MBBS:-

1) The candidate who is applying for the education loan must be an Indian citizen.

2) The candidate must have received a letter of acceptance from a reputable institute.

3) The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 35 years during the loan application.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://www.indusind.com/in/
23rd June 2022, 06:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank to study MBBS? Is there any processing charge?

Eligibility
Must be an Indian citizen
Must have good academic background
Must be between 18 to 35 years of age
Must have secured admission to a college or university recognised by a competent authority in India or abroad
Those who have secured 60% and above marks are eligible
Must have secured admission on the basis of merit.
The institute in which admission has been taken must be recognized institution.

There are no such processing charges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?