23rd July 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?

Sir,
I have secured 86.4% in my 10th, 77% in my 12th and 71% in my Graduation. I want to study MBA and for this I want to apply for Bank Education Loan. I would like to know that I can get Education Loan against my Academic Certificates?

27th July 2015, 09:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your MBA course. However, there are certain terms and conditions of the bank for education loan to which you need to comply and perform all the formalities as per bank orders to get your education loan sanctioned. For example, for loan above 4.5 lakhs third party guarantor is required, for loan above 7.5 lakhs mortgage of property is required. Apart from these, you need to get admission in a well recognised and reputed institute to pursue MBA course. The institute should provide good exposure facilities.
16th July 2020, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?

I have completed my b.tech. can I get loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?