14th June 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?

Respected Sir,
I am doing MBA with Bank Education Loan. But the Bank doesn't transfer amount to my Bank Account. It deals direct to college. Now, my question is, I want to know for Internship which I have to do in my last semester in Abroad which cost Rs. 80,000 so for this amount Bank will also provide me Education Loan or I have to give this amount from my own?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  4. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  10. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  13. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  14. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  16. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  18. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?

15th June 2015, 09:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?

The Bank will only pay the money that the college remunerates as Total Fees for your Course.
If the Internship Fees comes under the Total Fees charged by the College then the Bank will pay that amount.
In case the Internship amount is not mentioned then you will have to pay the Internship money from your own pocket as that expense will not be covered by the Bank.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?