22nd March 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?

Hello Sir,
Please give me all the information
of Education Loan organizing by State Bank of India
for candidate willing to study MBA?
I just want to apply for education loan.
Please help me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  2. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  3. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  4. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  5. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  8. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  9. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  10. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
  15. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  16. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  17. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  18. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
14th April 2015, 11:13 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Please give me all the information
of Education Loan organizing by State Bank of India
for candidate willing to study MBA?
I just want to apply for education loan.
Please help me sir.
State Bank of India offers education loan for all the graduation / Post graduation / Professional Courses / Other courses approved by UGC/ Government/ AICTE. If you want to sanction your education loan from SBI, then you have to submit your admission offer letter and your college must be approved by UGC/AICTE or any government Body.

For studies in India, State bank of India Sanction loan Maximum Rs 10 Lakhs. Those who want to study abroad get a loan upto 30 Lakhs.

The period of repayment of the loan is 5-7 years and repayment will starts after month of job. It means if you will get job after completion of your course, then after 6 months of job your loan EMI will start. If you will not get job after completion of your course, then loan EMI starts after 1 year of the course.

Procedure & Documents Required:

1. Proof of admission scholarship, studentship etc
2. Completed Education Loan Application Form
3. Mark sheets of last qualifying examination
4. Schedule of expenses for the specified course
5. two passport size photographs
6. Borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
7. Income tax assessment order, of last 2 years
8. Brief statement of assets and liabilities, of the Co-borrower
9. Proof of Income (if applicable).

If you want more details regarding education loan, then please contact your nearest SBI Branch or visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?