3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my BBA(H) and want to pursue MBA. The total expenses of MBA which I want to do is costing Rs. 6.75 Lacs. I want to apply for Education Loan of this amount. But I have not any immovable property. In this case, I can get Education Loan from any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  2. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  3. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  4. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
  8. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  11. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  12. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  13. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  14. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  15. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  16. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  18. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
12th June 2015, 07:48 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?

Yes, you can get Bank Education loan of Rs.7.5 lacs to study MBA without immovable property. To get education loan amount from the bank, you need to provide the security mentioned below :-

--> Upto Rs. 4 lacs loan amount :- Only Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower

--> Above Rs. 4 lacs to Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount :- Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and Collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee (Third Party Guarantee can be replaced with Parent/Guardian as co-borrower provided the Gross Annual Income of Parent/Guardian (co-borrower) as given in latest Income Tax Return is 3 times of the loan amount.)

--> Above Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount :- Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and tangible collateral security.
13th June 2015, 01:40 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?

Now a days there is no money problem for a student who is interested in study.

Indian government has launched so many schemes under which a students can study freely without paying during study time.

You can easily got an education loan of up to 8 lac rupee for study with in India.

You simply have to submit all necessary documents in the bank for sanctioning your education loan.

But you have to pay your complete loan along with interest with in 7 year after completion of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?