19th September 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in ITM University, Gwalior?

I want to do Bachelor of Tourism Administration from ITM University, Gwalior. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

21st September 2018, 09:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in ITM University, Gwalior?

Yes, you can get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in ITM University, Gwalior. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university. Since, you have secured admission to Bachelor of Tourism Administration course in ITM University, Gwalior, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
21st September 2018, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in ITM University, Gwalior?

If you have got admission at a recognized institution, then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have got all the required documents and a guarantor.

There will be a background verification, before you will get clearance for education loan. Hence, make sure you haven't defaulted before.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?