3rd April 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agricultural Biotechnology)?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study Agricultural Biotechnology after my 12th. My question is, if I will not be able to secure admission for BSc(Agricultural Biotechnology) course then still I am eligible to get an Education Loan from any bank?

5th April 2019, 10:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agricultural Biotechnology)?

Yes, you can get an education loan from bank for pursuing B.Sc. (Agricultural Biotechnology) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you have secured admission to B.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering) course in a recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in any bank.
5th April 2019, 12:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agricultural Biotechnology)?

Yes, you can definitely get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agricultural Biotechnology), you should fullfill all the eligibility criteria as laid by the bank, from where you want to get education loan. Mostly all Indian Banks offers education loan to study bachelor's course. These are some banks from where you can get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Agricultural Biotechnology) course:
State Bank of India

Bank of Baroda

Punjab National Bank

IDBI Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Axis Bank

HDFC Bank

Canara Bank

Dena Bank
5th April 2019, 02:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study Agricultural Biotechnology after my 12th. My question is, if I will not be able to secure admission for BSc(Agricultural Biotechnology) course then still I am eligible to get an Education Loan from any bank?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BSc (Agricultural Biotechnology) course after completion of 10+2 examinations.
You should have secured BSc (Agricultural Biotechnology) admission in a reputed / recognized college or institution to avail an education loan. You should have obtained admission to the BSc (Agricultural Biotechnology) course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from the bank. You can contact any nationalized bank branch nearest to your permanent address to avail an education loan.
5th April 2019, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got admission at a recognized college or institute, then surely you will be eligible for education loan. Just make sure you have got admission confirmed and have all the documents to apply for education loan. Also, you must have a guarantor or co-applicant.

Just approach the nearest branch of a reputed bank and apply for education loan on a prescribed application form provided by the bank. Just fill the form and submit it with all the required documents.
5th July 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get educational loan for Bsc interior designing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?