18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Biotechnology)?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study Biotechnology after my 12th. My question is, if I will not be able to get admission in BTech course and secure admission for BSc(Biotechnology) course then still I am eligible to get an Education Loan from any bank?

Related Questions:
25th April 2018, 05:48 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Biotechnology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study Biotechnology after my 12th. My question is, if I will not be able to get admission in BTech course and secure admission for BSc(Biotechnology) course then still I am eligible to get an Education Loan from any bank?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan in various nationalized banks to study BSc Biotechnology course. You should have scored very good marks in your 12th examinations and should have obtained admission through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan. The college or university should be recognized by UGC or government to avail an education loan. In general, education loans are offered to students on the basis of academic background of the student, type of course and university, collateral offered and type of collateral, the job profile of the Co borrower, future employability of the course, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?