25th September 2014, 05:43 PM
shwetha k s

How can I take loan to study Company Secretary course?

Hello Sir

I want Join in CS course ,
please give the information in
how to take loan in this course????
I am waiting for your response
Thank You!

27th April 2015, 12:38 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I take loan to study Company Secretary course?

The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial assistance from the banking system for all eligible and meritorious deserving candidates to pursue their higher education in India or abroad.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

-> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

-> Candidate should have secured admission in professional/ technical course through entrance examination or through a selection process.

-> Candidate should have secured admission in any of the recognized college/ institute.

* The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India and Rs.15 lacs for studies in abroad.

* All nationalized banks will offer educational loan if you meet the above criteria.

* To avail the educational loan the candidate has to submit all the necessary documents like academic details, address proof, Id proof, college allotment letter etc..,
5th July 2020, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take loan to study Company Secretary course?

Hello, I want to join cs course and want to apply for education loan to complete my course help me out how can I get education loan???
Please do reply waiting for your response
Regards
Sana Khan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?