7th September 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Which bank can grant education loan to study MCA at Haldia Institute of Technology? West Bengal schemes for education loan?

I want to get admission in MCA course at Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia. Please tell me which bank can grant me education loan for it? West Bengal schemes for education loan?

Related Questions:
4th March 2023, 01:48 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Which bank can grant education loan to study MCA at Haldia Institute of Technology? West Bengal schemes for education loan?

You can approach various banks such as State Bank of India, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, etc. for an education loan to study MCA at Haldia Institute of Technology. You will need to check their eligibility criteria and documentation requirements and apply accordingly.

Regarding West Bengal schemes for education loan, the state government offers the Sikshashree scheme for students pursuing higher education. Under this scheme, students can avail of an education loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs at a subsidised interest rate. However, the scheme is primarily aimed at students from economically weaker sections and minority communities. You can check with your college or the state government's education department for more information on this scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?