2nd April 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Social Work in Efforts Institute of Management and Technology?

I want to do Bachelor of Social Work from Efforts Institute of Management and Technology. I just want to know that if I secure admission for this course then I can get Bank Education Loan or not? Because I won’t be able to study by my own expenses so I need Bank Education Loan for this.

7th April 2019, 01:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Social Work in Efforts Institute of Management and Technology?

If you have got admission in a job oriented course and the college is a recognised one, then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have got all the documents in order and have a guarantor or co-applicant.

You can contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank and apply on a prescribed application form. Just submit the duly filled form with all the required documents to the concerned branch. You and the guarantor should be present at the branch while applying for the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?