9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank education loan to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in ISAS-Ahmedabad?

Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for Master of Cosmetic Technology course from ISAS-Ahmedabad then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do this course now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

15th September 2019, 05:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank education loan to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in ISAS-Ahmedabad?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue Master in Cosmetic Technology course from ISAS-Ahmedabad.

List of banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Canara Bank
Allahabad Bank
Axis Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
Axis Bank
Punjab National Bank
Central Bank of India
IDBI Bank
16th September 2019, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank education loan to study Master of Cosmetic Technology in ISAS-Ahmedabad?

If you have got admission at a recognised college in a job-oriented course then surely you will be eligible to apply for the education loan any reputed bank branch near you. Just make sure you have a guarantor to apply for the education loan.

You need to apply on an application form and submit it with all the required documents to the branch. Bank will do the verification before providing the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?