28th July 2018, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master in Occupational Therapy?

Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for Master in Occupational Therapy course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Masters now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  2. Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?
  3. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  4. Does guru gobind singh IP university offer M.COM course?
  5. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  6. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  7. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  9. Opportunities in abroad after completing Bachelors in Occupational Therapy?
  10. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  11. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  12. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fashion Management?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Performing Arts?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
26th August 2018, 07:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master in Occupational Therapy?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Bank for pursuing Master in Occupational Therapy. Candidates who have secured admission to any course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in any bank. Since, you have secured admission in Master in Occupational Therapy course, you are eligible to get an education loan from any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?