24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?

Dear Sir, I just want to know that if I apply for Master of Social Work course then I am eligible to get an Education Loan? I am interested to do Masters now but with the help of an Education Loan. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?
  2. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Physiotherapy?
  3. Can I get a Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fine Arts course?
  4. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  5. List of banks offering an Education Loan to study PG Diploma in Social Work
  6. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan from Bank of Baroda to study Master in Finance at Harvard University?
  9. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  10. Can I get education loan from State Bank Of India to study Master Degree in Economics at University of Cambridge?
  11. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  12. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  13. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Performing Arts?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master in Occupational Therapy? -- [New]
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Fashion Management?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  18. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?
27th May 2018, 10:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing Master of Social Work course. To be eligible to apply for an education loan, you should have secured admission in any course in a Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. So, after securing admission in Master of Social Work course, you are eligible to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?