16th February 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?

Hello Everyone,
I am looking for an education loan atleast of Rs. 8 Lacs. I am looking out to pursue MBA in Chennai. I would like to know, what all banks will be ready to grant me education loan and what will be the terms and conditions of the education loan?
Thanks and Regards-
Vidyut Agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  7. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  9. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  10. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  11. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  15. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  17. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
18th February 2016, 02:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?

Since your Loan is more than Rs.4 Lacs you need to provide a guarantor and collateral to get your Loan sanctioned in whichever Bank you apply for the Loan.
You can get Loan from all the Public Sector Banks.
It is best for you to apply for the Educational Loan in SBI as the interest rate for Educational Loan is 1% less than other banks.
So it is best for you to apply for Loan in SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?