27th June 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Medical Laboratory Technology)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course?

I just want to know that can I get an education loan if I want to study MSc(Medical Laboratory Technology)? I am a BMLT student but I want to apply for an education loan for MSc degree in Medical Laboratory Technology. So, please tell me about the banks also which offers education loan for this course.

29th June 2019, 05:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MSc(Medical Laboratory Technology)? List of Banks offering Education Loan for MSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course?

Yes you are eligible to get education loan to pursue M.Sc(Medical Laboratory Technology) and various banks provide education loan loan to pursue this course and some of these are listed below.

List of Banks offering Education Loan for M.Sc(Medical Laboratory Technology) course are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
UCO Bank
Indus Ind Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Canara Bank
Andhra Bank
Indian Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?