28th June 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study correspondence Master in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Respected Sir/Madam, I will study Master in Journalism and Mass Communication course through correspondence education. If I try to get an education loan on this purpose then I am eligible for this or not? If I get admission in correspondence MJMC course then I have a chance to get loan for my study?

29th June 2019, 05:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study correspondence Master in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Yes you are eligible to get education loan to study correspondence Master in Journalism and Mass Communication.

List of some of the banks which provides education loan to pursue Master in Journalism and Mass Communication are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
UCO Bank
Indus Ind Bank
Axis Bank
IDBI Bank
Canara Bank
Andhra Bank
Indian Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?