17th June 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in an Education Loan if my father is in Border Security Force?

Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech against Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs. My father is an Officer of Border Security Force. He is the guarantor against this loan and pay interest. I want to know that I get any deduction in education loan in this case?

23rd June 2019, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in an Education Loan if my father is in Border Security Force?

Yes, there are some PSU banks who can offer you education loan with the concession of about 0.5 to 1% on the interest rate. Just make sure you fulfill the income criteria to get the concession.

There is interest subsidy available for economically backward students too but they need to have a family income below 6 lacs per year to avail such benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?