21st April 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is in Indian Army?

Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech against Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs. My father is an Officer of Indian Army. He is the guarantor against this loan and pay interest. I want to know that I get any deduction in education loan in this case?

24th April 2019, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is in Indian Army?

Normally, if there is any concession for armed forces wards willing to apply for an education loan, it will be about 0.50% on the interest rate. Most of the reputed banks offer such concession to female students as well as students belonging to armed forces and freedom fighters.

Just make sure you fulfil the income criteria to get the concession because such concessions are only available to students who are not in good financial condition.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?