27th June 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate?

Hi Sir,
I want to take an Education Loan for MBA course. I am a female student and I think to apply an Education Loan from Punjab & Sind Bank. As I am a female student, I can expect any kind of concession? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  3. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  4. Whether Punjab & Sind Bank charges processing fee on Education Loan scheme for Vocational courses?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to study Abroad?
  6. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  7. What kind of security is demanded under Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? Is concession available in Interest rates for BC-B girl?
  8. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  9. Concession under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for girls?
  10. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  13. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  15. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  17. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  18. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
28th June 2016, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate?

Yes, you can get a 0.50% concession on Education loan offered by Punjab & Sind Bank being a Female candidate.

Additional concession of 1% will be provided till the commencement of repayment to all borrowers on account of service of interest during moratorium period.
28th June 2016, 11:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate?

Interest subsidy is available for those who belong to economically poor family. If your family income is below 4.5 lacs per annum then you will be eligible for interest subsidy.

There isn't any concession available based on gender of the applicant. Therefore, get admission in a recognized college and apply for education loan.
29th June 2016, 09:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get any concession in education loan from Punjab and Sind Bank if you are a female student. There is no separate scheme for female candidates. However, if you are a single girl child then you can get subsidy on the basis of various other factors. For this, contact the branch and get to know the details from the concerned branch manager.
29th June 2016, 01:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Punjab and Sind Bank offer concession to female candidates on Rate of Interest on Education Loan.

The Punjab and Sind Bank offers Concession of 0.50% on Rate of Interest on Education loan for female students.

Rate of Interest of PSB Education Loan :-

=> Loan up to Rs.4 Lac :- One Year MCLR (9.65%) +2.00%= 11.65%

=> Loan Above Rs.4 Lac & up to Rs.7.50 Lac :- One Year MCLR (9.65%) +2.00%= 11.65%

=> Above Rs.7.50 Lac :- One Year MCLR (9.65%) +1.50%= 11.15%

Additional 0.50% concession on Rate of Interest of Education loan is given for candidates who take Loan above Rs. 4 lac and below Rs. 7.50 lac, if collateral security is given in addition to guarantee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?