15th May 2022, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my brother who is an ICICI employee?

Hi, my brother is a Bank employee and I am preparing for NEET-UG. He is an employee of ICICI Bank but I have a Bank Account in SBI. And if I crack NEET-UG then I will apply for Bank Education Loan. Kindly tell me through my sister I can get discount in rate of interest?

15th May 2022, 10:02 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get concession in rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my brother who is an ICICI employee?

Can I get concession in rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my brother who is an ICICI employee?

No, there is no relation between ICICI and SBI bank. Both are different. One is a private bank and the other is a public bank. If your brother was in same bank from which you want to get the loan then you could get some aid definitely.
16th May 2022, 12:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my brother who is an ICICI employee?

No such concession will be provided to you.
You will be treated like any other employee who is applying for loan

For getting an education loan , its important that applicant has got confirmation letter from university.

They need to have good academic background and must have secured admission on the basis of merit.
SBI offers special rate of interest for students securing admission in IITs , AIIMS and NIITs and other reputed institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?