30th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my sister who is a Bank employee?

Hi, my sister is a Bank employee and I am preparing for JEE Main and Advance. She is an employee of State Bank but I have a Bank Account in SBI. And if I crack JEE then I will apply for Bank Education Loan. Kindly tell me through my sister I can get concession in rate of interest?

Related Questions:
  1. Concession in interest rate on pre-closure of Education Loan?
  2. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
  3. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  4. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks?
  6. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  7. Can I get concession on Interest rate of City Union Bank Education Loan being a female student?
  8. List of Banks which offer concession on interest rate for OBC girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Interest rates in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  10. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee?
  11. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  12. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  13. How to calculate interest rate of State Bank of India Education Loan? -- [New]
  14. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate?
  15. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  16. Can I get concession in Interest rate under Allahabad Bank Education Loan policy to study B.Tech in NIT?
  17. Possibility to get an education loan from SBI with less than 9% of interest rate?
  18. Interest rates against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech?
4th March 2023, 01:27 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I get concession in rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my sister who is a Bank employee?

Yes, as per the SBI Education Loan scheme, a concession in interest rates may be provided to students whose parents/guardians are employees of State Bank of India or to students who have a Bank account with SBI. However, it is important to note that the concession in interest rates is subject to the discretion of the bank and may vary based on various factors such as the loan amount, repayment tenure, credit score, etc. Therefore, it is recommended to directly inquire with the bank regarding the specific concession in interest rates that may be available to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?