7th March 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?

Respected Sir,
I want to apply for Education Loan
for doing MBA. My father is working in
a corporation in Government Service.
So, I get any deduction in interest
if I apply for Education Loan from any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  2. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  3. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student? -- [New]
  4. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  5. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  6. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  7. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan if secure good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  9. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  10. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  11. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  12. Why State Bank of India refused to sanction Education Loan to a candidate who want to study MBA in United World Study Centre?
  13. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  14. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  15. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
  17. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
  18. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
10th March 2015, 06:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?

I am sorry to state that there is no subsidy or deduction in the interest rate if your father is working in Government service. However, if you pay the interest every month during the study course, then you will get a rebate of 1% in the interest of your education loan after completion of the course during repayment. If you are father is a senior citizen, then you can get a subsidy but it is upto the concerned bank's policies. If you take education loan from State Bank of India, then you can get interest rate 1% lesser than other nationalized banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?