2nd January 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?

I Just Wanna Ask that if you Want a admission In Bigger Colleges if u apply for bank they Directly say that at what Basis we should the loan to you they are asking of parents income but i Just wanna ask that they all are giving the Study Loan But in Study where the Parents Come as my Intellectual study Loan is based on Student not on Father Just answer me Because it is the Most Commonly facts which is faced by Every Child in Future

9th June 2011, 11:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?

Hi
yes you rise a good question.
But i suggest you that not all bank have same rules
in some other bank you get the study loan...

And that will helpfull to you....................

Good luck for future
2nd July 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?

do bank give education loan to those students whose parents doesn't own land or house?
8th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a seventeen years old . Can I get education loan from SBI or any other nationalised bank.
10th July 2013, 04:25 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

For getting loan you need to have following two things

Co borrower- who pay your loan if you are unable to ( your parents comes here)
Co lateral- property against which they would give you loan

Thats why bank often deny loan to poor as the perceived risk is high.

Try to work hard and get into good college.
Getting into good college will fetch your good placement. Thus, bank wont hesitate to give you loan as they assume that you will get placed and thus would be able to pay back the loan.

All the best
14th January 2014, 11:16 AM

Thumbs up Re: Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Just Wanna Ask that if you Want a admission In Bigger Colleges if u apply for bank they Directly say that at what Basis we should the loan to you they are asking of parents income but i Just wanna ask that they all are giving the Study Loan But in Study where the Parents Come as my Intellectual study Loan is based on Student not on Father Just answer me Because it is the Most Commonly facts which is faced by Every Child in Future
Dear, I am with you at heart but there are accountabilities on the banks also. They ask about the parents' income because of the security reasons. Unfortunately, if any student fails to achieve the targeted degree or regular employment then what are the resources with the bank to receive loan back from the student.

If any valuable asset or finances are there like property, insurances or parents good income etc.they get back loan from those resources. I think I am able to explain you clearly.

All the best for future plans.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?