26th June 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?

See, I have got compartment in maths this year! When I remove my maths marks, my 12th % is 72%. So if I pass in compartment with 60 marks and my percentage goes above 70 , will I get an education loan for abroad ? I even have got the offer letter from the respective college! Plzz ! I am stuck in this stuff ! I also want to know that when we will I get the hard copy of marksheet in the month of august? Coz there will be no timeleft with me for applying for visa work! Will I get an education loan ?

27th June 2015, 01:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?

First of all you must have to complete your 12th class with all subjects. Only after that you can apply for the education loan in any of the bank. If you want to study in abroad then also you can easily get the education loan but for sanctioning your education loan you must have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria specified by the loan provider. IN your current case you must have to submit a photocopy of your passport and the visa of the country in which you are desiring to study. Also you must have to complete all paper work for the education loan. You have to submit the passport size photograph, residence proof, photocopy of your academics certificates, complete fee structure of the fee of your institute etc. After completing all above formalities you are eligible to get education loan.
27th June 2015, 09:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to study abroad if you have cleared your compartment in Mathematics. Unless you clear, you will not be given any education loan for higher studies. However, you have to complete all the norms of the bank and comply with the terms and conditions of the bank to get education loan for study abroad. You can expect the hard copy of marksheet with clearance in your compartment in the end of July or beginning of August. The bank will also evaluate the recognition of the college and its exposure facilities in which you got admission.
11th November 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I gave class 12 CBSE board exam in 2017 but unfortunately got compartment in chemistry. I will give my Chemistry compartment exam this 2018. Mathematics was my additional subject and I have not been able to clear that. I expect that my overall best of five percentage will be between 55%-62% after I give the exam. Is there any possibility that I can pursue bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication in Australia or through a pathway program. Please Let Know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?