14th May 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?

Hello,
I am preparing for GRE and I want to
do MS in Abroad. I would like to know that
if I want to apply for Education Loan from any Bank
then what is the process for applying if a candidate
want to do Abroad studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  3. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech graduate?
  5. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  6. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  11. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  14. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan if get scholarship to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
15th May 2015, 04:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?

Procedure to apply loan -

- First you need to get an admission call from a college to apply for the loan.
- You need to take a printout of the prospectus of the concerned college.
- Then you need to approach any bank of your choice near your residence.
- You need to contact the branch manager and have a discussion with him/her.
- Get to know the details of the education loan and show the prospectus of the college.
- Act as per the instructions of the concerned manager, complete all the formalities and comply with all the norms to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?