6th May 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?

I am B.Com holder and doing job in a Firm but getting very low salary. I want to study MBA from in distance education mode from EIILM University. Am I eligible to get education loan for it? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?

Related Questions:
  1. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  3. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in UK?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for BOI for an education loan to study MBA Finance from IITs if, passed CS Executive and 1st year of B.Com?
  7. Is it possible to get an Education Loan again to study MBA if already taken for B.Tech course?
  8. Terms and conditions of BOI Star Education Loan scheme?
  9. Procedure to get an Education Loan to study MBA for ICET appeared candidate?
  10. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  12. Distance B.Com can help me to get an Education Loan for full time MBA course?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  15. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
  16. Is it necessary to mention Home Loan details in the application of Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  18. How can I get an Education Loan without Interest to study distance MBA course?
13th May 2017, 11:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI?

Distance mode MBA is not that expensive course and you can surely get education loan from any top bank in India. Just contact the nearest bank branch for education loan.

You need to contact the manager to apply for it. Documents related to admission will be required to apply for it and presence of a guarantor is also required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?