16th July 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan again to study MTech if completed BTech with the same?

Hello Sir, I have finished my BTech Degree with an education loan and got job. But due to some financial crisis I am unable to pay my loan through my salary. Now, I want to study more and preparing for various MTech entrance exams. My question is, if I will get seat for MTech course then still I get education loan or not?

20th July 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan again to study MTech if completed BTech with the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have finished my BTech Degree with an education loan and got job. But due to some financial crisis I am unable to pay my loan through my salary. Now, I want to study more and preparing for various MTech entrance exams. My question is, if I will get seat for MTech course then still I get education loan or not?

Yes, you can get an education loan again to study MTech after completion of the BTech course with an education loan. You can contact the same bank branch for availing an additional loan to study MTech course. You can get an additional loan to study MTech provided you fulfill the eligibility criteria. You have to provide necessary security for the additional education loan amount and have to provide the necessary documents for availing an additional loan for studying MTech course.
20th July 2019, 02:22 PM
shubham singh rocker

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan again to study MTech if completed BTech with the same?

Yes, you can get loan by the bank by completing B.TECH degree but your performance
must be good and then u can give your MTECH entrance exams.
20th July 2019, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact the bank concerned to explain your situation. Normally, if your EMI is due then you have to pay it otherwise it can affect your future credit limit. You should never stop or delay paying your EMI if you are looking for any further loan.

Just contact the bank and let them know about your future plans and if they think that you are eligible for any further loan then surely you will get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?