15th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks which provides Education Loan to Bachelor of Hotel Management 1st semester student?

Hello Sir, I am studying in Bachelor of Hotel Management and having completed 1st semester. I have taken admission and submitted 1st semester fee but due to some financial problems I want to apply for education loan. I am eligible for taking education loan as my 1st semester is already completed. If yes, then which are the banks help me for education loan?

20th July 2019, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks which provides Education Loan to Bachelor of Hotel Management 1st semester student?

Yes, you can surely apply for education loan now if you are in need of financial assistance due to some reasons. Just make sure you have a guarantor and also the college should be a recognised one. Just contact the nearest branch of the concerned bank and apply for the loan.

You just have to fill the form and submit it with all the required documents to the branch. You and the guarantor need to sign the application. Just make sure you have all the documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?