26th July 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for B.Pharmacy after doing 1 year of B.Sc?

Hello sir/madam, actually I am student of 12th class, Sir I drop my 1 year after 12th doing B.Sc sir can I get now education loan for b.pharm?

28th July 2015, 06:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for B.Pharmacy after doing 1 year of B.Sc?

Yes you are eligible for an Educational Loan if you are going to pursue the course of B.Pharma.
You must provide the letter of admission that will be given to you by your University once you have taken admission as a document.
You must also show a guarantor for the Loan that you will take.
Once you do this your Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank where you are applying for the Loan.
2nd August 2015, 08:20 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Hello friend..

Yes definitely you will get educational loan after completing first year of B Pharma..

Following are the documents required for educational loan....

---College admission letter which is provided to you at the time of admission

--- first year fee receipt in original..

---First year /first semester marksheet in photocopy

Procedure After taking all these documents visit to the nearest bank branch office and fill the application form...... your loan will be sanctioned within 10 days...

All the best...
14th May 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

After doing class 12th i dropped one year for the preparation of NEET but since i belong to general category i am not eligible for medical seat. I decided to do bpharma. Can i get educational loan after dropping 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?