19th December 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for MBBS after B.Sc? Will I get Education Loan?

After completion of bsc cbz can i go for mbbs, on the basis marks of bsc cbz. Plieas sir its my future tell. Is any education loan for this.

23rd December 2013, 08:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I go for MBBS after B.Sc? Will I get Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of bsc cbz can i go for mbbs, on the basis marks of bsc cbz. Plieas sir its my future tell. Is any education loan for this.
According to the Medical Council of India, the minimum qualification for MBBS courses in India passing Class 12th with 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream. MBBS degree itself is the first degree for training equivalent to graduation degree and MS or Masters in Surgery and MD or Doctor of Medicine are higher degrees equivalent to post graduation. Any student who has completed MBBS with one year of internship can apply for the courses.
You can apply for the bank loans as banks offer education loans for pursuing professional courses like MBBS. The loan amount can be recovered with flexi timings.
31st May 2014, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the cost to mbbs after bsc cbz ?and how many years to complet mbbs after complition of bsc cbz
2nd June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

After b.sc In agricultural can I do MBBS, HOW?
can I do MBBS after any science graduation....
I'm from gujarat board and I am in sc category...
My total (1, 2,3,4 sem.) % is 54.66 and gujcet marks 38/120
can I get admission in BDS clg of gujarat?
If I can't get.. so can I get on payment shit
howmuch payment of 1 year in BDS's government medical collages
19th June 2014, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely go for MBBS course after completion of BSc course. The basic eligibility of MBBS is a candidate must be 10+2 passed with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. You can give the state entrance exam for admission in the medical colleges of your state. You can also opt for the private medical colleges. The fees structure varies from college to college. Government colleges have lesser fees as compared to private colleges where the fees is very high ranging about 20 lakhs for the entire course.

Yes, you can avail education loan for pursuing MBBS course in India. You can take education loan upto 10 lakhs for pursuing MBBS course in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?