3rd June 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?

Sir I got a 95.2% in AP IPE Examination can I eligible for getting a education loan from the Bank of Baroda. And I am a OC category candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  2. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  3. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  4. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  6. What should I mention in Disbursement Letter to Bank of Baroda for Education Loan if already paid fees by DD to Canadian University?
  7. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  8. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  9. Education loan for BAMS course?
  10. Scholarships while doing postgraduate diploma in Banking Operations? fees of the course is Rs. 80,000 -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  12. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  13. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  15. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  16. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  17. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  18. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
3rd June 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?

For education loan first of all you need to secure admission in a course. Once you secure admission in a course through entrance exam then you have to apply for education loan based on relevant documents.

A guarantor will be required for education loan. If loan amount is big then collateral security may be required as security for loan.
4th June 2016, 09:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan from Bank of Baroda to complete higher studies. You have got good academic records hence, there will not be much problem in getting education loan provided -

- you get admission in a well recognised institute for higher studies
- you comply with the terms and conditions of education loan scheme and follow all norms as instructed by Bank of Baroda.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?