22nd October 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

What should I mention in Disbursement Letter to Bank of Baroda for Education Loan if already paid fees by DD to Canadian University?

Sir,
I jut want to get confirmation that if I have already paid fees from my Bank Account by DD to Canadian University, then what should be mentioned in disbursement letter from Bank of Baroda for applying an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  4. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  5. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
  6. Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy(CSIS) - 2014
  7. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  8. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan if got admission in B.Tech and paid admission and 1st semester fees?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  11. Can I get education loan for M.Tech when I have not repaid the loan for B.E?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Should I apply for Education Loan from other Bank to study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech through a Bank Education Loan?
  14. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  16. Whether Nationalized banks provide education loan for CDAC courses?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
24th October 2015, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I mention in Disbursement Letter to Bank of Baroda for Education Loan if already paid fees by DD to Canadian University?

First of all your education loan request need to be sanctioned for the course in Canadian University. If sanctioned, then you need to write a letter to the branch manager of the concerned bank to reimburse the amount of fees which you have already paid. The bank will disburse the amount from your loan account and reimburse it in your personal account. Hence you need to mention the details of fee payment, attaching the requisite proofs and requesting the bank to disburse the amount from your loan account and reimburse it in your personal account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?