18th November 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?

Can i get education loan from bank if get admission directly as in management quota? I need the Education loan any how.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  2. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  3. Can I get education loan after direct admission in B.Tech?
  4. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  5. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  6. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  7. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  8. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  10. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  11. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  12. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  13. Are there any seat reserved for Minority Roman Catholic in St. John Medical college for MBBS? Will bank agree for Education Loan if getting admission under reserved quota?
  14. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  15. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  17. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  18. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
22nd November 2014, 12:34 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?

Yes, you can get education loan even if you have got admission through management quota. As the banks are now more eager to offer loans especially education due to easy recovery of such loans, so most of the banks have made the norms much simpler. Hence you can get education loan. However, the bank will take admission after evaluation the following criteria :-

- Your family's financial status.
- Your previous academic background.
- Reputation and track record of the institute concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?