1st August 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?

I just want to know whatz the fee structure to get admission into an engineering college under minority quota through ecet? Tell me to pay fees from this edu loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation? -- [New]
  2. Are there any seat reserved for Minority Roman Catholic in St. John Medical college for MBBS? Will bank agree for Education Loan if getting admission under reserved quota?
  3. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  4. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  5. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  6. Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?
  7. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  8. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  9. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  11. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  12. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  13. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
  14. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  15. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  16. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  17. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  18. Fee structure of management quota for B.Tech course in lateral entry in engineering college?
15th June 2016, 10:38 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?

The exact fee structure cannot be stated. This is because there are many colleges which take admission on the basis of ECET score and each one of them have a fee structure which is different from the other. Hence, unless you mention the name of the institute, it is not possible for us to give you the fee structure. Usually, the fees for government institutes will be as low as 10,000 per year while that of private institutes will be around 1.5 lakhs per year. Hence, once you get admission call from any institute, get the fee structure and apply for education loan. You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your course. You can take education loan up to 10 lakhs for study in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?