1st August 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?

I have got 31331 rank in eamcet 2013 with a local rank 2136 i am a bc-b category belonging to muslim minority do i have a chance to get a seat in management quota of minority medical colleges of hydetabad and what about the education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any seat reserved for Minority Roman Catholic in St. John Medical college for MBBS? Will bank agree for Education Loan if getting admission under reserved quota?
  2. Number of seats available for Minority girl child quota in medical colleges(in Hyderabad region)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cut off for gujarati quota in DJ Sanghvi college of engineering? Procedure to get education loan from Minority Development and Finance Corporation? -- [New]
  4. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  5. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  6. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  7. Possibility to get a loan under Minority facility?
  8. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  9. How do minority ranks matter in our admission to medical colleges?
  10. Expected rank in EAMCET under Muslim minority? How much muslim minority rank is required to get education loan?
  11. How much loan can we get to complete MBA in Delhi? Details about Minority Education Loan scheme?
  12. Which are the best colleges in Hyderabad to join B-Pharmacy in Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  14. Information about medical colleges in AP for BC-E management quota?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  16. How to apply for management quota in top colleges in Hyderabad?
  17. Can I get education loan after direct admission in B.Tech?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Com Honors in minority quota? I am a Sikh Student
9th September 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?

Minority medical college admissions will be conducted based on neet or eamcet?
7th July 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?

Can any one with 19000 rank in ts eamcet 2019 get agbsc in any college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?