10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank to study Master Degree in Computer Science in University of Harvard?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BSc(Computer Science). I want to do Master in Computer Science but from Harvard University. I am looking for education loan for this purpose. I am looking to get education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kindly suggest me that this bank will give loan to me or not?

13th December 2018, 11:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank to study Master Degree in Computer Science in University of Harvard?

Yes, you can get an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank for pursuing Master Degree in Computer Science course from University of Harvard. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. The maximum amount offered by Kotak Mahindra Bank for pursuing higher studies in Abroad is Rs. 20 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?