9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study loan to pursue BTech having secured 82% in 12th?

Sir, I have completed my 12th and secured 82% marks. Now I am willing to pursue BTech course. I want to know whether I get study loan as I don't have any source of income? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get study loan to pursue BTech having secured 82% in 12th?

If you can secure admission at a recognized engineering college then surely you will be eligible for education loan provided you fulfil the criteria of the bank. You must have a guarantor for the education loan and must have admission confirmation documents before you apply for the loan.

Banks will verify all the details provided by you in the application form and also conduct a background verification before providing the loan. If everything is fine then only you will get the education loan.
13th September 2019, 01:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get study loan to pursue BTech having secured 82% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my 12th and secured 82% marks. Now I am willing to pursue BTech course. I want to know whether I get study loan as I don't have any source of income? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Yes, you can get an education (study) loan to pursue Bachelor of Technology (BTech) course after completion of 12th standard with 82% marks. You should have obtained admission to the BTech course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to get an education loan from banks. You can contact any nationalized bank branch near your house for getting an education loan. You have to submit the application with the necessary documents and security for getting an education loan from banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?