15th March 2015, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for Nursery Teacher training course?

I am muslim girl SABA QURESHI can I get any education loan for Nursery teacher training course? Please provide me proper details about this.

4th December 2017, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan for Nursery Teacher training course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am muslim girl SABA QURESHI can I get any education loan for Nursery teacher training course? Please provide me proper details about this.

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study Nursery Teacher Training course. There are various nationalized banks offering the skill loan schemes like SBI Skill Loan Scheme. Skill Loan is offered to the students who got admission in the ITIs, Polytechnics, training institutes affiliated to National Skill Development Corporation / Sector Skill Councils, State Skill Corporations etc. for studying diploma or certificate course. The maximum loan amount is Rs 1.50 Lakhs. You have to contact any SBI branch nearest to your permanent residence for an education loan. You have to apply for an education loan with necessary documents like an application form, mark sheets, fee schedule, 2 passport size photographs, PAN Card and AADHAR Card of the student and parent, borrower’s bank statement for the last six months, proof of income etc. SBI Skill Loan Scheme website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?