19th March 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship if studying ICSI Executive course and completed B.Com?

Hi,
I am Satyanarayana Mekala.
I have completed my B.Com and
applied for ICSI Executive program.
I want to get scholarship for ICSI.
Kindly tell me how can U get the scholarship on ICSI?

4th December 2017, 11:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship if studying ICSI Executive course and completed B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Satyanarayana Mekala.
I have completed my B.Com and
applied for ICSI Executive program.
I want to get scholarship for ICSI.
Kindly tell me how can U get the scholarship on ICSI?

You can apply for various merit scholarships offered by different organizations for studying CS Executive and Final Programmes. There are scholarships for CS Executive students like President’s Silver Medal, Mauji Ram Jain Memorial Award, Taxman’s Prize Award etc. You can find the details about the scholarships in the ICSI website link given Click Here. There is also merit cum means scholarship available for the deserving students. Merit cum means scholarship is offered to students who have cleared the foundation / both groups of Intermediate examinations, at the first attempt, in one sitting. Details about the merit cum means scholarship is also available at the website link given above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?