26th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan of Rs.8 Lacs if my father is a Government employee?

Hello Sir, my father is a Government employee and his yearly income is Rs. 4.5 Lacs. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs through him? Kindly help me to know about this.

29th September 2019, 04:37 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I get an education loan of Rs.8 Lacs if my father is a Government employee?

Yes you can get an education loan of Rs.8 Lakh even after your father is a Government employee.
Some of the names of banks is listed below which offers education loans and these are mentioned below:-
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
State Bank of India
Canara Bank
Axis Bank
Punjab National Bank
Allahabad Bank
HDFC Bank
HSBC Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank
ICICI Bank
29th September 2019, 05:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan of Rs.8 Lacs if my father is a Government employee?

Yes, your father can become a guarantor for the education loan, but banks will provide loan only after the full verification process. There are many factors which are involved and you and the guarantor must fulfill the criteria to get the loan.

Just make sure you don't have any previous loans pending and also the credit score will be important. Those who have an excellent credit score have a good chance of getting the loan.
30th September 2019, 03:43 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for education loan.
Here is list of some of the banks which provides education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Axis Bank
Bank of India
Allahabad Bank
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Punjab and Sind Bank
UCO Bank
3rd October 2019, 12:32 PM
penazdaruwala

Yes, you can get loan. However, do checkout the amount for which you can avail the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?