1st October 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.4 Lacs to study BEd if my father is a Government employee?

Hello Sir, my father is an employee of Government Services. He cannot afford my BEd course fee expenses. I am interested in studying BEd course. I came to know that almost Rs. 1.4 Lacs is the fee of BEd where I want to get admission. So, can I get an education loan of this amount? Please help me to know about this.

4th October 2019, 05:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 1.4 Lacs to study BEd if my father is a Government employee?

Yes, surely you can apply for education loan after confirmation of B.Ed admission at a recognised college. Your father can become guarantor for the education loan if he is a government employee. An amount of 1.4 lac is not that big and it should easy if you and your father don't have any previous loans.

Just contact the nearest branch after admission confirmation. You and the guarantor need to visit the branch in person to apply for the loan along with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?